Friday, November 19, 2010

Hi, join me in my bhajans

Hi friends,

I am starting this blog with the intention of bonding with mata ke bhakt all over the world. I am a bit technically challenged but the desire to start this blog was so strong that I put in an appeal on my facebook wall for help in starting it. When no one responded, I asked one of my ex-students to help. She very kindly got me the required help through her cousin and I am grateful to both of them.

To let u know more about what I plan to do, I work from home now (I used 2 teach in a school earlier) so every morning, five days a week, when I log in, I would like to offer one bhajan to matarani. Between 6.20 and 8 (am as well as pm) we can witness the arati at mata ke durbar live. After some prayers, a couple of bhajans are sung. I will try to include as many as possible of those bhajans so that u can sing along if u wish 2. There will b others as well.

I will try 2 post my first bhajan on Monday, 22nd Nov. 2010.

Jai mata di.

Pramila

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome...and u did it quite fast...Congrats for ur first blog...Hope u enjoy and more n more people participate...Have fun... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! You did it! Congratulations and best wishes! Xxx :)
    regards, Riya

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi! am yr blog follower too! congrats!
    take care .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing... Didnt know dis is wat u were talking about....
    Love always :)

    ReplyDelete